We have created a corporate culture that respects diversity and values innovation, integrity and high performance standards. We're continually looking for the right qualified people with whom together we will achieve the company’s vision. We offer a wide range of career opportunities for such qualified applicants.
- A degree in Real estate or its equivalent
- Experience in property management will be an added advantage
Description of roles
- Rent collection, arrears collection, and reconciliations.
- Management of leases in liason with letting department,
- Coordination of Repair and maintenance of buildings both planned preventive works and general repair works, ensuring timely servicing of equipment.
- Advising the client on any property related issues like emerging market trends and new legislations
- Preparing Monthly, quarterly and annual Report Preparing Annual Budget estimates
- Monitor management of contracts between client and the vendors as well as between the main service provider and third parties.
- Payments of annual ground rent and rates to the Commissioner of Lands at the beginning of each year and acquire on behalf of all owner the Land Rent and Rates clearance certificate
- Monitor management of contracts between client and the service provider
- Ensure tenants adhere to the Rules and Regulations set to govern occupancy especially on the usage of common area and facilities and enforce the same. Will also resolve disputes arising out of usage of common areas and facilities
- Supervise maintenance of all the buildings, equipment, furniture, furnishings & fixtures thereon
- To maintain updated schedules for all common utilities such as Water, Electricity and Telephone so as to ensure timely payments. This ensures that the services are not interrupted at any time due to delayed settlement of bills.
- Liaising with service providers like Kenya Power & Lighting Company and Nairobi Water Company in case of power failure or water shortage due to breakages affecting the property.
- Supervise the Building Supervisor and other administrative staff in the building
- A diploma in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in similar roles in buildings will be an added advantage
Description of roles
- Ensure timely and proper management of building mechanical and electrical services.
- Monitoring and managing common lighting in the stairs and compound.
- Manage the vendor contracts to ensure that the services rendered are as per the SLA’s in the contracts.
- Supervise the Electricians and Plumbers.
- Supervise the Technical Team to ensure proper provision of services.
- Liaising with the Maintenance team to ensure that all repairs and Preventive Maintenance is done as planned and timely.
- Record logs of breakdowns and also make daily, weekly and monthly reports on the operations of the Mechanical and electrical system in the building.
- Preparing daily reports on the status of the building
- Attend to tenants repair requests
1. Certificate in
2. Knowledge in troubleshooting for electrical wiring
3. Relevant experience in handling similar work before
4. Experience in similar work will be an added advantage
- Daily monitoring of electrical panels and equipment.
- Daily inspection of fire alarm panel
- Providing support for staff in connecting electrical equipment and operating it.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance and repairs allocated by the Building Supervisor and Property Manager
- Monitoring of UPS operations on a daily basis and recording it.
- Inspection of lift operation on a daily basis.
- Monitoring generator operations and recording the parameters.
- Monitor and record generator fuel levels on a daily basis.
- Preparing order schedules for materials required for electrical repairs
- Accounting for the usage of anyelectrical materials bought.
- Conducting electrical repair works as and when they arise
- Carrying out load test for generators as advised by the Building Supervisor.
- Recording of all abnormal operations of electrical/mechanical equipment and reporting it in a timely manner to the Building Supervisor.
- Maintenance & operation of lighting system including prompt replacements of lamps, bulbs, etc. as required
- Attending breakdown calls
- Routine audit & testing of all safety controls installed in equipment, etc.
1. Certificate in Plumbing
2. Basic knowledge in woodwork
3. Experience in similar work will be an added advantage
- Monitoring daily water consumption and water levels in the storage units, recording daily water received (through tanker lorry, rainwater harvesting plant and from Nairobi Water Company)
- Daily operation of the bore-well (if any)
- Daily operation of rain water harvesting plant( if any)
- Monitoring and recording of chiller parameters and operation (if any) Preparing order schedules for materials required for plumbing repairs Accounting for the usage of any plumbing materials bought.
- Conducting plumbing repair works as and when they arise
- Daily inspection of all toilets, risers and exposed pipe work and plumbing for leaks
- Coordination with specialist contractors during any breakdowns and attending to plumbing breakdown calls, implementing various checks and procedure.
- Undertaking of planned preventative maintenance tasks allocated by the Building Supervisor and Property Manager.
- Ensure that best operating practice is applied when undertaking maintenance tasks/repairs.
- Maintain logs of all tests conducted and log of expiry dates & replacements of Fire extinguishers.
- Checking any defects on the fire depression system and report to the building supervisor of anything noted.