The Department’s property portfolio currently comprises over 1 million sq.ft. of commercial space and over 800 residential units. This department serves over 1,500 tenants. The main duties of the department are to provide clients (landlords/tenants) with the following services:
- Preparation of budgets
- Rent & service charge collection
- Monthly/Quarterly/yearly statements of accounts
- Preparation of comprehensive property reports every quarter and end year
- Administration of all services in buildings, including negotiation of maintenance contracts
- Attending to tenants’ issues
This Department strives to provide timely, efficient services. It also incorporates a fully-fledged accounting section which is fully networked. Consequently, the department has developed online management software. The department is headed by Mr. Mr David Machua who has more 30 years extensive experience in property management with assistance of three senior managers who are registered and Licensed Valuers among other qualified support staff in both the property sector and accounting sector.Why engage us?
- Your stress in chasing tenants who fail to pay rent will be reduced considerably
- We will keep your property in good state of repair and maintenance thus value appreciation.
- We will attend to tenant needs and the tenants stay longer- high tenant turnover rate is costly.
- We screen tenants in order to get good quality tenants who pay on time and are less problematic.