The department has been involved in many large scale valuations, involving Land, Buildings, Plant and Machinery, heavy Mobile Equipment, Motor Vehicles, Site works, Water Supply, Radio Communication Equipment, Furniture, Fittings and Office Equipment. The firm has also been involved in several valuations for way leaves, site acquisitions and compensation. The firm also has a lot of experience in carrying out valuation of all categories of assets and preparation of asset registers and asset inventories, feasibility studies and consultancy
The department is headed by Mr. Peter Muswii, who is the director of valuations. The department is also assisted by two other directors, Mr. Charles K. Migwi and Mr Kenneth M. Masika, who are Registered, Licensed and practicing as per the valuers’ act cap 532., three (3) senior valuers who are registered, licensed and practicing as per the valuers’ act, and five valuers who are graduate members of ISK
- To carry out appraisals for fixed and movable assets, including land and developments, plant and machinery, furniture and fittings.
- To carry out feasibility studies on proposed developments in order to maximize returns from the development.
- To carry out investments assessments, so as to advise on the highest possible returns.
- To collect, interpret and analyze data, in order to produce quality valuations.
- To liaise with other professions and institutions, to keep abreast with the changing trends in the market.
- To train and motivate staff to efficiency in order to sustain continuity and goodwill in our relationship with clients.
- To interact with our clients and seek new clients, in order to sustain and obtain new assignments.
- To keep abreast with changing technology, to embrace new valuation techniques and report writing
- Large Industrial/Manufacturing Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Agro Based Companies
- Oil Companies